New York Life - Central Florida
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want
- You can read in full about all benefits for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career
We would like to learn more about you.
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Sales experience preferred with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good at Life.”
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge.
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts.
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus.
$65,000+ at plan commission+allowances
About New York Life - Central Florida
Our Mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society.
We have over 175 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #67 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2020
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/20