Next Generation Management Services
Property Management Company looking for a full-time Financial Assistant to work onsite at one of our Sunrise locations.
Candidates should have prior experience in accounts receivable, and accounts payables and have a strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
We are looking for someone who is detailed-oriented, a self-starter with accounting experience, and with excellent customer service skills. An ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is able to see the big picture and has the ability to resolve problems and challenges while keeping up with company policies, practices and procedures.
Office Location: Sunrise, FL
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5:30 PM (30-minute lunch)
Compensation: $17-$20 an hour (depending on experience)
Please be sure to read, understand and agree to the job responsibilities, qualifications, hours, and salary expectations prior to applying for this position.
- Address homeowners with current account balance
- Review and explain to homeowners their ledger history (from past managements if NEC.)
- Make necessary adjustments on ledgers with BOD approval when applicable
- Assist homeowners with online access to the system - both Concierge Plus/Vertilinc and Cinc - reset passwords, walk them through the website, etc.
- Deposit homeowner payments within 24-48 hours
- Deposit any miscellaneous income to the association within 24 hours
- Process unit resales and the contact the Title company for any discrepancy resolution
- Review and send out delinquent letters on a daily basis prior to 11 am
- Record sweep transfers
- Process bank returns and sends a notification to the homeowner
- Review collection and delinquent batches, post once fully reviewed
- Turn over eligible accounts to an attorney for collections
- Review attorney status reports and follows up with attorney when necessary
- Generate coupons for new homeowners as needed
- Notate ALL correspondence with homeowners in Cinc
- Review receivable type balance reports for transfer to appropriate bank accounts and transfer the funds (security, rent payments, etc.).
- Run reports regularly to ensure all credits are entered and correct.
- Complete emails within 48 hours turnaround.
- Scan and Upload vendor invoices and receipts (if applicable) to invoicing software
- GL allocation to all invoices and receipts
- Code transactions maintaining the department format
- Save scans within the cloud
- Become the point of contact for all vendors regarding payments/invoicing
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of transactions for the association within the accounting software
- Locate and record outstanding EFT transactions
- Address any Board of Director and Vendor inquiries with the Property Manager
- Ensure all invoices are entered into invoicing software in the month they are for so financial reports can be provided.
- Run reports regularly to ensure all debts are entered and correct.
- Assist with completion of estoppel/questionnaires via Homewise
- The complete accounting portion of violation fines is based on documentation received by LCAM/APM.
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Solid time-management skills, one who can organize workloads and follow deadlines. Must have the ability to multi-task while also paying attention to detail and work closely with various departments in a fast-paced environment, performing duties with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Data Entry experience is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office and MS Excel is a must
- English Proficiency both verbally and written is a requirement, Spanish speaking is a plus
- Cinc systems, Avid Exchange and Homewise are a plus but not a must
Prior experience in HOA/Condo accounting management preferred
$17 - $20 hourly
About Next Generation Management Services
Next Generation Management Services is providing the best property management and financial services for HOAs and Condominium Associations in the Broward County, FL area.
We believe in the next generation of management, providing board members and homeowners with an online system that will serve them and their community with a dedicated website and online paying system. We believe in easy access to information and assistance in customization for each community's needs.
We will provide each community online payment system, online application, online newsletter, online access to community docs, online rules and regulations of the community, and much more as needed.