-Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual global financial reports using the company's consolidation software.
- Prepare and maintain company’s five-year financial model.
- Calculate and review all Financial covenants for various bank agreements.
- Support annual operating budget compilation
- Support the annual sales forecast with the inner sales department
- Provide interpretation of financial policies, GAAP Accounting pronouncements and bank lender agreements.
- Prepare and maintain interest rate schedules and supporting documentation for debt structure.
- Prepare monthly board packet (Key statistics, KPI’s, ratios, etc.)
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries documenting business transactions.
- Analyze monthly variances for SG&A expenditures
- Assist in preparing annual audit worksheets and schedules
- Various ad hoc reports using Crystal Report writer as requested
- Interact with Senior Mgmt, External Auditors, Investment Bankers & Representatives of owner group
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; AND two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Advance to intermediate excel skills