IF YOU DON’T LOVE GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AS A SUPPORT PERSON, DO NOT APPLY. Forward-thinking, progressive investment company, GoBundance, is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work alongside our team. This person is deeply committed to top-notch customer service, exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Economic Research Analyst is always looking to go “above and beyond” to provide accurate and up-to-date information for the investors.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like a match for you, we must speak with you today! The right person will do anything to help move the tribe to make the best investment decisions.
- Perform analyses; analyze trends and develop tactical and strategic recommendations that drive investment decisions and/or initiatives
- Develop & deliver presentations to communicate economic and investing trends
- Independently manage projects of varying complexity
- Research, develop, and implement process improvements; consult on complex business issues
- Conduct in-depth research and market analysis to better drive investor decision-making
- Monitor group conversations to assess the need for additional research in specific markets/areas of investment
- 3-5 years of professional quantitative research experience in the field of economics, finance, consulting or economic policy
- 2+ years of economic research experience, including model development, calibration, validation and documentation
- BA/BS degree in economics, business, statistics or another relevant field, with a Master’s degree (completed or in progress) preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of economic theory with advanced knowledge of time series analysis, including state-space methods
- Experience tailoring modeling approaches to address different intended use cases
- Familiarity with private sector macroeconomic research and data sets (e.g., Haver Analytics, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Familiarity with survey research and methodology
- Advanced programming and visual graphics experience
- Experience with analytic writing for the business community
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Ability to work under pressure and in a frequently changing environment
- Insatiable curiosity and a drive to be a thought leader in economic research
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
$55,000 - $65,000
GoBundance is a high-level mastermind group and supportive tribe for successful men and women who want to Grab Life Big!
GoBundance is where you are able to share all your successes, struggles, ambitions, and failures without being judged.