Equitable Advisors, LLC is currently growing our wealth management team in our Woodbridge NJ offices. We seek talented individuals who enjoy helping people and have a competitive drive with the motivation to learn. Although experience in the finance industry is a plus, it is not necessary as training is provided.
Equitable Advisors, LLC is a progressive and fast-growing company offering some of the best financial services and investment strategies. We enable our professionals’ success through:
- A rewarding compensation model and benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- Extensive resources
- The strength of a premier financial organization
- A dedicated management team
Apply now if you would like to explore this opportunity and learn more about Equitable Advisors, our platform and our compensation structure. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA, SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. AGE-126282(05/17)(Exp.05/19)
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
- Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
- Results-driven highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
$75,000+ at plan, commission
About Equitable Advisors
Benefits of working with us:
- Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, AXA Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC.