New York Life - New Canaan
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
New York Life is currently seeking a self-motivated, driven individual with integrity and a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives. Through the comprehensive array of financial products and services we offer, you’ll help clients develop a sound, long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Employ a research-based approach to providing financial advice and strategies based on educational meetings and/or seminars centered on client risk tolerance and financial goals
- Create customized financial plans using the products and services we offer based on each client’s potential life and financial needs
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Leverage marketing and social media tools to identify, pursue, and secure new clients who can benefit from having a trusted financial service professional
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Ability to successfully network to prospect new potential clients is a must
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
$90,000+ at plan comission
About New York Life - New Canaan
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life to over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #69 on Fortune 100 in 2018
- Most MDRT (2) members in any United States Mutual company 2018
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18