New York Life - Tucson
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
$77,000+ at plan earnings
About New York Life - Tucson
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of whom are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career. Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those want to take this path. The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, personal and business planning. Description of activities and responsibilities: As a licensed agent one will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients information making product recommendations and providing ongoing service.