Sunshine Financial Solutions of South FL
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time experienced Financial Advisor Sales Agent to join our team!
You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, and be able to help clients reach their financial goals. We are seeking a definitive decision-maker who is eager to connect new, existing, and prospective clients with the insurance program that best meets their individual insurance needs. We’ll provide ongoing training and support on products from the agency and home office. We believe in the importance of marketing and will assist you with networking, and marketing and provide resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals by giving you the opportunity to work with some of the top producers in the industry. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, outstanding customer service skills, and are looking to take your Financial Advisory Career to the next level and beyond- we’d love to hear from you.
NOTE: The screening assessment questions that you'll be prompted to answer AFTER you apply MUST be submitted in order to be considered for the position and potentially move to the next step. APPLY TODAY!
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- In addition to your own prospecting ability and the assistance of our lead generation system you'll be responsible for scheduling new appointments
- Develop a prospective customer base in order to uncover potential needs to provide solutions
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- MUST have an Active Life License in the state you reside in (But having BOTH Life and Health License is GREATLY VALUED)
- This is a remote position in the United States, so you must reside in the U.S. and be able to legally work in the United States.
- Customer Service and/or prior Insurance Sales experience is highly valued
$75,000 - $150,000
About Sunshine Financial Solutions of South FL