New York Life - John Kelly
We are seeking an eager, strategic, and definitive financial advisor to fill an entry-level position that offers room for growth and a promising job outlook. Our ideal candidate will be driven by the need to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals through a variety of planning services. Join our team to begin honing your skills related to risk management, estate planning, debt and investment management, real estate, retirement planning, mutual funds, investment options, and more. If you're dedicated to delivering excellent client service and this sounds like a good fit, start the application process today!
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
$60,000 - $90,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life - John Kelly
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.