New York Life - John Kelly
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, self-disciplined job seeker looking for an opportunity to build a great career as a life insurance agent while helping clients achieve their financial goals. Utilizing our expansive product lines, our agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. When you join our team, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes doing right by their customers its first priority.
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
$60,000 - $90,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life - John Kelly
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.