Northwestern Mutual-SFA Agency
Our Northwestern Mutual-SFA Agency office is hiring financial advisors to join our growing practices located in Harlem and the Financial District. No previous financial advising experience is required; we have a robust training and development program.
The ideal candidate has experience in sales, marketing or business development, is self-motivated, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrates a history of personal success, values professional independence, maintains a high standard of ethics, and shows interest in business, finance, or entrepreneurial ventures.
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual -Long Island- NYC is committed to offering its financial advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
- Exceptional Income Potential
- The flexibility of your schedule – it is not necessary to come into the office daily, you determine your calendar
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing – Life, Accident and Health, SIE, Series 7, Series 63
- Development Stipends
- Expense Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package; Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
The Financial Advisor career with Northwestern Mutual-SFA Agency allows one the opportunity to:
- Strive to understand their client's goals and visions to develop holistic financial solutions that put their clients on a path to financial success using tools such as retirement planning, insurance, investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits.
- Maintain flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
- Develop a career with NM that not only provides outstanding self-determined income potential but will, more importantly, provide the personal satisfaction of dramatically impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution preferred.
- The candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred.
- The candidate must also possess a history of personal and professional success.
- Prior financial services experience not required -- extensive training platform provided.
$136,000 at plan
About Northwestern Mutual-SFA Agency
Northwestern Mutual-SFA Agency has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for 165 years. Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach including both insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve clients.
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- FORTUNE® 500 Rank: No. 90
- One of the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance companies (FORTUNE Magazine, 2021)
- Best Places to Work #82 (Glassdoor, 2021)
- Unsurpassed Financial Strength Rating among US Life Insurance Companies
- TOP 10 Independent Broker-Dealer (Financial Advisor Magazine and InvestmentNews)