New York Life - Illinois
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners and with one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Financial Professional with New York Life Insurance Company
- Our Insurance Agent role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for themselves in the process.
- Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career.
Qualities that we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Strong business acumen
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
- Series 6 or 7 and 63 are required within the first 6 months. Will pay for exams
- Life and health insurance license. Will pay for exams if you don’t have them.
- PERFORMANCE CONTRACT, BASE ON COMMISSIONS
- Very Competitive
About New York Life - Illinois
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #67 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2020
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18