New York Life - John Kelly
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
$60,000 - $90,000 at plan per year
About New York Life - John Kelly
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.