New York Life-Irvine
New York Life Insurance Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. A New York Life Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
- Comprehensive professional training
- Competitive benefits
- Pension Plan* (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Significant income potential
- The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
Coming to work at New York Life each day means contributing to the financial goals of millions of families and businesses and providing them with peace of mind. As a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our policy owners' interests and priorities; this makes our jobs meaningful and often personal.
Our purpose-driven mindset has attracted a diverse group of people who want to do good and support the communities where we live and work. The result has been great success for our company and clients.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, training, and career opportunities. It should not be surprising that when you work at New York Life you're backed by unyielding support, development, and resources.
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Cultivate long-lasting customer relationships to meet customer needs, and mitigate any complaints to ensure continued business
- Lead our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales representative, identifying individual sales targets, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Exemplary communication, leadership, and analytical skills
- Preferred but not required: At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
$70,000 - $100,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life-Irvine
- At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognition's
- Ranked #69 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2018
- Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018
- Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index
- Top 70 Companies For Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2018
- For the sixth year in a row, our company was named one of Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity for 2018, ranking 22nd on this prestigious list
- Forbes magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers 2018, an exclusive ranking of the 500 best large employers
- Training magazine’s Training Top 125 ranking for 2018, a ranking of a company’s excellence in employer-sponsored training and development programs
Take the first step to your future success.