Western & Southern Life Insurance
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
About Western & Southern Life Insurance
We are a Fortune 500 company and A rated. When you work for Western & Southern, you will learn how to talk to clients and receive some of the best training in the industry. You also will teach your clients about how to minimize the tax impact while accumulating enough money for retirement. You will make a difference in your community and help people prepare for their retirement years. It's a great place to learn and build your career in financial services and you will receive great benefits, including a pension, a matching 401K, and comprehensive health benefits.