New York Life - Fort Collins
New York Life
175 Year Strong Fortune 100 company. Our Financial Services Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own financial services practice while having the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Services Professional with the New York Life Insurance Company and NYLIFE Securities, LLC.; you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Position includes 401-k, Defined Benefit Plan, Subsidized Health Benefits-Vision-Dental-Long Term Disability-Life-Accidental Death and Disability.
- We sponsor Our professionals in obtaining their Life Accident Health Insurance License as well as the SIE and Series 6 License. We pay for the sitting fee as well as the state licenses. In addition, we provide study materials.
- Spend time in the fact-finding analysis by listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable investment and insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs.
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles.
- Implement client specific strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients.
- 4-year College Degree
- Community Service Minded
- Enterprising mindset
- Strong desire to help others (other-centered)
- Must live in the state of Colorado
$85,000 - $100,000
About New York Life - Fort Collins
About New York Life
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT2 members in any Mutual company in the United States
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18