In the Financial Representative role with Northwestern Mutual- you will work to deliver financial security to clients through a comprehensive planning process that integrates risk and investment products. We are looking for a go-getter who has the desire to help others better their financial future.
THIS CAREER OFFERS THE FOLLOWING TO YOU:
- Stipends for training and licensing to help you get started.
- The ability to positively impact someone else's life.
- Access to personalized mentoring and award-winning training programs.
- Backing by Northwestern Mutual, an industry leader with a proven track record of success.
- 1. Build—Work to build a client base by growing relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
- 2. Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing and registration as well as ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to educate clients on potential plans.
- 3. Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through expert influence and recommendations.
- 4. Own—Take ownership of development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs.
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
- 4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- History of success in sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles
- Excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
$50,000 - $110,000
About Northwestern Mutual
Why join Northwestern Mutual:
· #90, Fortune 100 company (2021)
· Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity (2018-2020)
· Top 10 US Independent Broker-Dealers1
· #1 Amongst Life Insurers Most Admired Companies2 for Financial Soundness
· Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2015-2021)
· $224 billion3 (retail investment client assets held or managed)
1 Ranking for Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC. Sources: Financial Advisor magazine and InvestmentNews, April 2021.
2 To determine the best-regarded companies in more than 50 industries, FORTUNE asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria. Details at fortune.com
3 Combined client assets of NMIS and NMWMC as of June 30, 2021
Northwestern Mutual Financial Representatives are Independent Contractors whose income is based solely on production