New York Life
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
About New York Life
New York Life is 20,000 employees and agents across 120 offices in the US and a thriving global asset management operation. Together, we span a wide variety of nationalities, generations, cultures, and backgrounds. But one common goal unites us every day: strengthening our clients’ financial security now and in the future. Here are just a few of the ways we’re working to achieve this mission.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.