We are seeking an eager, strategic, and definitive financial advisor to fill an entry-level position that offers room for growth and a promising job outlook. Our ideal candidate will be driven by the need to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals through a variety of planning services. Join our team to begin honing your skills related to risk management, estate planning, debt and investment management, real estate, retirement planning, mutual funds, investment options, and more. If you're dedicated to delivering excellent client service and this sounds like a good fit, start the application process today!
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
About Guardian Austin
A forward-thinking comprehensive planning firm, establishing a presence in the Austin area with a client-first approach to financial planning.