The Anointed Group
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a goal orientated individual who is looking for a chance to break into the financial services industry! Our entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
$108,500 at plan earnings
About The Anointed Group
The Anointed Group is an International Network of Elite Financial Advisers and Public Adjusters driving results for Individuals and Families with quantifiable solutions. WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR THE ANOINTED GROUP?
- FLEXIBILITY: You create your own schedule without contracts - you will be independently hired, working at your own pace.
- EARNING POTENTIAL: The Anointed Group offers commissions based on completed sales Commission levels vary
- LEADS: Incoming insurance & mortgage protection leads come weekly from individuals via response to direct-mail ads. As an independent life insurance sales agent, you will help customers find a policy, get a quote, and complete an insurance application. It's that simple!
- POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT: We are family-friendly and provide motivational speakers, weekly meetings, and boot camps to help everyone develop & succeed in their goals.