New York Life
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an experienced financial advisor to advise clients and help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. We are looking for someone with a proven success record advising long-term clients, with superb math, analysis, and customer service skills. If this sounds like a fit for your expertise, please apply today so that we can be in touch!
- Synthesize and present financial recommendations and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Assist clients in implementing financial recommendations such as life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products
- Execute exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Gather each client’s financial information to determine financial status, cash flow, financial goals, and financial expectations
- Customize financial plans for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Current professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, is required
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Program proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is preferred
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field is required
$70,000 - $133,000
About New York Life
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)1. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.