Strategic Financial Partners
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Serve as a collaborative team player willing to further development through continued training opportunities
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
$82,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Strategic Financial Partners
The local roots of our firm date back to 1933. Committed to providing excellence in customer service and quality of financial advisement, the company realized that the financial marketplace was consistently changing and evolving. With a solid foundation and an intense commitment to its clients, the firm evolved into Strategic Financial Partners. Today, Strategic Financial Partners is home to a formidable collection of industry professionals offering services from its headquarters office in Memphis, as well as throughout the Southeast. Over the past 80+ years, Strategic Financial Partners has continued to evolve with the ever-changing financial marketplace. Throughout it all, we stand firm in our commitment to helping individuals, families, business owners, and professionals develop expertly tailored financial strategies. We provide the experience you need to confidently use investment and insurance products to create, preserve, and distribute your wealth.