We are looking for a Financial Administrative Assistant to join the team. Boutique financial planning company is looking for a support staff person to assist in the daily running of the business. Duties include answering phones, preparing paperwork, general administrative tasks and project work. Candidates should have a strong past experience in customer focused financial services. The perfect candidate will be a “go getter” and be able to work effectively with little supervision as well as demonstrate the ability to multitask, prioritize and think critically.
- Carefully review and process all contracts and paperwork
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing support
- Be an office advocate and open/close office daily
- Answer phones and maintain compliance and correspondence logs
- Be familiar with appropriate application and service forms, sales materials and third party vendor information
- Open client accounts and complete asset transfers
- Maintain files and utilize technology including a CRM and Docusign
- Prepare and organize illustrations and presentations for clients using products in life insurance, disability insurance, long term care, annuities, and advisory accounts
- Basic reconciliation with Quickbooks
- Exhibit flexibility - organize, schedule and prepare materials for all client/financial advisor meetings on occasion
- Protect client confidentiality and information
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients by providing understanding and effective service to their needs
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Experience in our industry is a plus
- Office administration experience
- Financial acumen
- Great communication skills are essential with clients and co-workers
- Experience with Mac systems
- Can-do attitude who will go above and beyond!
- Highly detail oriented, systematic and THOROUGH!
- FINRA licenses not required but a plus
- Growth Potential
$40,000 - $45,000
About CC Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.