Financial Administrative Assistant needed for Rentwell HUB in Clifton Heights, PA. The candidate must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the HUB. The candidate will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties in an ongoing daily basis. As such the candidate must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained. They may also be tasked with training market centers as well as assisting the Finance Manager.
Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This individual must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that the candidate use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with regard to problem solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on problem solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
- Accurate banking and accounting service
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- General office skills
- Assist Finance Manager in managing agents and office
- Supervise office staff
Regular Work Activities and Primary Responsibilities:
- Computer input
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Systems implementation
- Reconcile bank and Credit Card Accounts
- Assist with monthly financial statements and reporting
- Hiring training, and consulting personnel
- Introduction of new products/services/procedures to team members
- Assisting Team Members and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- The ideal candidate will possess a background of a minimum of 1 year in Finance and have at least 2 years work experience in a challenging and fast paced environment
- The candidate will also need to pass an accounting assessment
- Finance functions include double entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, month-end closing and analyzing financial reports
- The right person will be passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals
- Accurate bookkeeping and accounting
- Microsoft skills in Excel, Google Sheets, Word, and Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and they must be tech savvy
- Careful with details and thorough in completing tasks
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Perform well under pressure and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude
- Resourceful, a team player, and love learning
- 1 year minimum finance experience
- Ability to pass basic accounting assessment as part of the interview process
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals
- Accurate bookkeeping and accounting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Extremely detail oriented and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess a “can-do,” no excuses attitude
- Problem solve quickly and remain solution oriented
- Resourceful team player
- Willing and able to work from a remote location
If you meet the above qualifications and consider yourself someone who can problem solve quickly remaining solution oriented instead of problem oriented then this position is for you!
- Salary Range is $38,000-$42,000 with bonus potential.
- Significant growth potential
$38,000 - $42,000 + bonus potential and rapid growth
Rentwell leases, manages, and maintains properties in order to provide the best service to owners and residents alike. Their aim is to give customers and clients a piece of mind! If this sounds appealing to you, apply today!