Jump Start Technology, Inc.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented person to perform our customer billing and equipment purchasing. This is an entry-level position. A successful candidate will be highly organized with an eye for detail, able to follow written and verbal directions carefully and able to work independently after training.
- Responsible for customer invoicing, maintaining billing agreements with clients, and financial reporting.
- Reconcile client licenses and recordkeeping of those licenses
- Prepare quotes for small equipment
- Purchase equipment for clients and maintain a purchase order log
- Track and maintain inventory report
- Responsible for some light admin/office work as needed
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a two-year associate's degree is preferred but not required
- A successful candidate will be extremely detail-oriented
- Computer and software skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with a team
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Jump Start Technology, Inc.
Jump Start Technology is an IT services consulting firm located in Mountain View and San Jose, CA. Our clients are located throughout the Bay Area and beyond. The Jump Start mission and purpose is to make businesses more productive with relevant technologies. We get to work with incredible clients (including startups) in many different fields such as professional services, medical devices, manufacturing and non-profit sectors.