The Finance Manager will be responsible for maintaining a minimum of 40% Warranty Penetration and maintain over $1200 Per Vehicle Retailed (PVR) Work within and enforce Dealership policies under the supervision of the General Sales Manager.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for driving results through strong leadership and effective customer interactions while offering 100% of our products to 100% of our customers in an ethical manner.
It is recommended that the Finance Manager have at least 3 years in a dealership environment. Additionally, our Finance Managers need to be comfortable interacting with multiple departments and people.
- Finance Managers are required to maintain the profitability of their department and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Finance Managers are required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations.
- Finance Management personnel require strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors, as they represent the dealership.
- Maintains consistent customer engagement; responds to and handles customer concerns, providing exceptional customer service.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with our Banking Relationships.
- Presenting our customers a Finance Menu proposal in a professional manner.
- Assist in training of our Sales Staff to recommend all Finance Products offered.
- It is recommended that the Finance Manager have at least 3 years in a dealership environment.
- Our Finance Managers need to be comfortable interacting with multiple departments and people.
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Hudson Ford
Hudson Ford is the #1 Selling Ford Dealer in Wisconsin two years in a row!
We have won multiple Customer Awards Including the 2018 Presidents Award, 2018 Customer Service Award and have a 4.6 Google Rating.
We believe in a Work/Family balance. Our dealership has very little overturn as our employees enjoy a terrific culture along with excellent pay and benefits.