Want to be a part of "the next big thing?" Well, this is it!
Serve as Hatch Coaching’s Finance Manager. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and an inclination to serve others.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
Our list of capabilities continues to grow, as we are constantly looking for new ways to bring customer ideas to life. Hatch Coaching is currently seeking an experienced individual for the position of Finance Manager, which will be responsible for the overall financial operations of the company. The position will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, analyzing financial information to prepare financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit, and loss, and other financial activities with our organization. This position will report to the leadership team.
Applications Close Friday, January 15th
The Finance Manager is the primary resource for all accounting and finance responsibilities at Hatch Coaching, including billing and collections, vendor payables, payroll, and accounting. They are a key partner with all departments of the company in ensuring accurate, complete, and timely client invoicing and collections, vendor maintenance and payments, payroll processing, and financial reporting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions
- Accounts Payable: set up and pay vendors
- Accounts Receivable: set up and invoice customers; collections processes
- Cash Management: record cash activities in a financial application
- Payroll and Expense Report Processes
- Financial Reporting Management
- Preparation of monthly financial statements:
- Account Reconciliations for income statement and balance sheet
- Manage Fixed Assets with the outside accounting firm
- Preparation of annual budget
- Finance partner to Leadership, including assisting leadership team in developing financial acumen related to budgeting and financial reporting
- Compliance and Administration: Recommends, reviews, and monitors compliance with financial policies, procedures, and controls.
- Manage certificates of insurance and ensures compliance
- Periodic industry reporting
- Assists with Audits – worker comp, insurance, financial
- Sales tax Compliance
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet the business needs.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years’ experience directly applicable to role outlined
- Advanced proficiency in Quickbooks
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent experience (Finance, Accounting degree preferred)
- 5 years’ experience directly applicable to role outlined
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail-oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow-through. Drives for Results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem-solving skills: highly developed understanding of the company’s strategic direction and ability to interpret and communicate senior management direction. Clearly defines, gathers, analyzes, and focuses on the most relevant information to solve problems
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Works effectively with others to meet goals and satisfy multiple business objectives. Confronts difficult issues despite personal risk or discomfort. Earns confidence of external and internal partners as well as senior management; creates an environment of respect and trust; and demonstrates integrity.
- Resilient and Adaptable: open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving role. Ability to perform detailed tasks to meet operational requirements, as well as hold more strategic and operational duties in the analysis of financial statements and discussions with leadership
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self-discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
Hatch Coaching provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Personal Touch complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
$45,000 - $55,000
About Hatch Coaching
Hatch Companies consist of:
Hatch Realty (Fargo / Moorhead, Grand Forks, Bismarck, and Detroit Lakes)
Hatch Coaching (based in Fargo but coaching throughout the United States)
Hatch Coaching is redefining the way people treat people. Through Erik and Robby’s leadership, they are impacting the real estate community as well as the business sector throughout the United States!
These are the greatest places on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched.