Gray Wolf Homes
Reporting directly to the President/CEO, the Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing all construction and real estate financing within the organization. The Finance Manager is the primary point of contact for all banking relationships and applicable vendors. They’re tasked with ensuring accurate reporting of finance and inventory information, proactively forecasting credit facility needs as well as upcoming projects that require financing. As an effect, they control the cash flow of the business and the timing of fulfilling contract obligations.
Candidates must embody the following core values:
- Operate Excellently
- Win Through Teamwork
- Raise the Banner
- Create a Positive Impact
Core functions of the role:
- Maintain Lender Relationships and Build New Relationships
- Provide Necessary Financial Documents to Lenders
- Ensure Accurate Tracking of Loans and Incoming Funds
- Ensure Proper Lending Timeframes and Closing Metrics
- Oversee all construction lending activities.
- Ensure accurate loan balances and loan information.
- Track all lending terms and relationships.
- Managing relationships with lenders and other partners in the lending process.
- Ensure banking relationships are provided accurate documentation in a timely manner.
- Maintain the construction draw schedule.
- Builders Risk insurance management.
- Review closing disclosures, appraisals, loan payoffs, deposit amounts, etc. as they relate to loan closings.
- Oversee all Finance related files and organization.
- Troubleshoot challenges related to specific closings.
- Communicate company expectations to lending partners.
- Negotiate term agreements for credit facilities and individual loans with lenders.
- Maintain and track loan-to-value ratios and achieve desired metrics.
- Maintain and track lending/closing timelines and achieve desired metrics.
- Team player with a great attitude, emotional intelligence and driven to results.
- At least three years’ experience in, finance underwriting, commercial banking, financial services, or finance relationship role in a related industry, with proven success in maintaining credit facilities, financial obligations, and deadlines.
- BA in finance, economics, accounting, or business studies.
- An understanding of accounting and cash management.
- Ability to collaborate with senior management and interact with lenders, attorneys, etc.
- Strong financial analysis abilities and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Willing to take the initiative, be creative and take ownership.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, showcase organization abilities and leadership qualities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
$90,000 - $115,000 yearly
About Gray Wolf Homes
As one of the Raleigh area's fastest-growing home builders, Gray Wolf Homes has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture full of growth opportunities and rewarding challenges. Gray Wolf Homes strive to be innovative and unique in the way that it operates and functions. Our team-oriented culture focused on accountability, and a strong desire to improve is what sets Gray Wolf Homes apart.