New York Life Insurance Company
We are seeking full-time, U.S. based students who meet the following criteria:
- Second-semester Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students with no break in study and with at least 12 credits remaining.
- A GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Interested in becoming an entrepreneur.
You may help impact:
- Young parents provide financial security for their children should something happen to them unexpectedly.
- Business owners save for retirement and protect the business they have spent a lifetime building.
- People like your parents plan for the likelihood of extended care for an illness, while protecting the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate.
The rewards are more fulfilling than you could imagine – this is so much more than experience and a paycheck.
- Scheduling appointments and meeting with potential clients.
- Analyzing the information you gather.
- Making product recommendations / sales to help them meet their insurance and financial goals.
- Most importantly, you will provide ongoing service and support to these policyholders.
- As client needs and goals change, you'll help them adjust their financial goals to meet these changing needs.
- As a licensed college agent, you will have the ability to make a lasting impact on your client's lives by helping them set and reach their important financial goals.
- Hours: 10 to 20 hours per week, schedule permitting.
- Positive attitude: A willingness to learn and a desire to excel.
- Integrity: Respect a tradition that has existed since 1845.
- Reliability: Attend all scheduled meeting and training sessions.
About New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S New York Life has the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+) Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
We have been in business since 1845, and we have a long and impressive track record of helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. That passion and commitment to protection have continued unabated for nearly two centuries. We’ve seen the nation evolve and events that have affected the lives of Americans: from the Civil War, to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, to the 1929 stock market crash, to September 11, 2001, to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. What does this mean? It means that New York Life is resilient and able to thrive in all economic conditions.