Bridge Turnkey Investments
Bridge Turnkey Investments is searching for a Finance Director who will provide management in the areas of accounting and capital. The successful candidate will be strong in areas of financial control and discipline, possess a high level of integrity and professionalism, and will support our leadership team through timely reporting and execution of financial policies.
Beyond financial experience, our team has a culture of growth and accountability that values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, growing his/her own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
Manage funds availability
- Work closely with the acquisitions department on properties scheduled for buy-side closing to coordinate funding from our lenders.
- Ensure sufficient funds are in place for both the purchase closing as well as the construction spend, based on the dates in Podio
Manage Lender relationships
- Provide professional communication to our private lenders about funds needed, request payoff information, and alert them as payoffs occur.
- Complete Self-Directed IRA paperwork, when applicable, in a timely and accurate manner to obtain funds from private lenders using this funding strategy.
- Review loan performance for each lender as an end-of-year summary to continue building lender confidence in the Bridge operation.
Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Enter and pay approved bills accurately and on time
- Collect any funds owed to Bridge on time
- Protect Bridge’s reputation through professional communication and timely payments
- Create and approve wires and ACH payments as needed
Manage the reporting of information to owners and members of Bridge leadership team
- Work with owners to develop key metrics to be tracked by department leaders.
- Accurately report to owners and key leaders as requested.
- Provide owners with KPI data for weekly meetings
- Review and provide financial statements to owners after month-end
- Build financial projections that help leadership achieve and grow team goals
Manage employee payroll process
- Accurately process payroll for the Bridge team for each payroll period.
- Ensure accounting entries are accurately given to bookkeeping for entry
- Ensure all payroll tax reports are filed accurately and promptly
Manage financial aspects of our property management relationships
- Understand, execute and track rent concessions as determined by our policy
- Understand, execute and track rent prorations based on transaction dates
- Track and develop solutions to help minimize warranty expenses
Provide leadership for finance department personnel
- Develop and train staff as the team grows
- Implement and manage financial controls that minimize the risk of fraud
- Delegate tasks, hold staff accountable, and achieve team results through sound leadership.
- Human resource functions and IT personnel.
Minimum Qualifications for Finance Manager
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Knowledge of financial reporting tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent business judgment and decision-making skills
$75,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Bridge Turnkey Investments
Bridge Turnkey Investments is a Kansas City-based turnkey rental provider doing more than 150 deals per year. Bridge offers both renovated and newly-built turnkey properties to investors all across the world who are looking for real estate to help them achieve their personal and financial goals. In the past 5 years, Bridge has helped hundreds of investors add millions of dollars in value to their portfolios through their acquisition of Bridge properties. In 2020 Bridge was named one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America, and their bright future includes launching a new market in Tulsa, OK, as well as expanding their new construction offering in 2021. Learn more at BridgeTurnkey.com