Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
We are looking for an Admin/Finance Contract Processor to submit information to finance companies, our database, etc. from a variety of sources given by Producers. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, a fast typist with a keen eye for detail and good excel skills. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transferring data from invoices, intake forms and other sources into computer files, CRM program, database systems and Finance company's databases
- Type in data provided directly from producers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as Admin/Finance Contract Processor
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
$13 - $15 hourly
About Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Truck drivers have it a little bit different - they work long hours and their truck is usually their bed and home for a few days at a time. It's imperative that all truckers sign up for a solid, comprehensive plan to protect themselves and their trucks during work and rest time.
At Prestige International Insurance Group Inc., we have specialized in offering truck drivers insurance plans, specific to their line of work, for over twenty years.