Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc.
Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc., located in Grand Rapids, MI, was founded in 2008 and is a construction company that specializes in wireless and cellular communication projects. Our busy construction company is seeking an organized problem-solver to join our team as our Finance Assistant. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting, preferably in the construction industry. If you’re an experienced finance assistant, with a great work ethic, excellent communication skills, and experience with accounting software, we’d love to talk with you. Please apply today!
- Follow all company values, policies, and procedures as defined by leadership and the handbook.
- Maintain and promote a safe and hazard-free work environment. Follow all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Follow health and safety policies, protect the assets of the company, and act with integrity and honesty.
- Participate in strategic planning, standard work, and any other projects as assigned by your supervisor.
- Assist accounts payable and accounts receivable, including invoicing, and collections.
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
- Record financial transactions using accounting software.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards and regulations.
- Manage and maintain accurate financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain vendor documentation (W9, COI, etc.).
- Perform other accounting and administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative open office environment.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting, preferably in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Google Drive and Sheets is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Augusta Tower Technologies, Inc.
We are dedicated to servicing the ever-changing needs of the telecommunications industry with expert management and highly trained crews. Our commitment to quality, integrity, and safety ensures projects are completed without incident, on time, and within budget.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, education, work ethic, and attitude
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- FSA and Dependent Health Care Plans
- 401k with company match
Augusta Tower Technologies Core Values:
- Work safe
- Embrace challenge
- Improve daily
- Growth from within
- Team first
- Be nice
- Have fun
Augusta Tower Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.