San Francisco Film School
The San Francisco Film School is looking for a well-organized "gear-head" who is passionate about filmmaking and film equipment to become our school's Equipment Manager. Excellent customer service, computer skills, and working knowledge of film and video production are all essential. Experience with barcoding software, Adobe premiere, and a strong desire for everything to be in its "right place" is a plus.
- Manage and maintain the school's film production equipment including cameras, audio, lighting and grip.
- Check in/out the school's equipment to students and faculty.
- Ensure that the school's production equipment is in excellent working condition, which includes managing all repairs and replacements.
- Manage and maintain the school's campus, including making sure all classrooms and computers are ready for instruction.
- Liaison with faculty to make sure that all class and classroom needs are met.
- 2+ years experience in film/video production
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Adept and experienced with both Mac and PC computers
- Tidy and well organized
- Able to create and manage a budget
- Experienced with Zoom, GSuite, and database software
$24 - $30 hourly
About San Francisco Film School
Founded in 2005, the San Francisco Film School is one of the most innovative colleges in the country. Our unique production-based curriculum teaches the art and craft of filmmaking to a diverse group of students. For more information, please visit us at www.sanfranciscofilmschool.edu