San Francisco Film School
We’re seeking a positive, personable customer service representative for a rewarding career opportunity! You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Work closely with the sales lead to stay up-to-date on service and product knowledge
- Work closely with the admissions sales team and support the school admissions process.
- Process applications and follow up with potential students.
- Work closely with Registrar and oversee the registration of new students
- Maintain accurate student records and databases. Knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of customer interface and interaction
- Strong computer and software skills including: Microsoft Office, database, and CRM software. Knowledge of LMS software a plus.
$20 - $25 hourly
About San Francisco Film School
Founded in 2005, the San Francisco Film School is one of the most innovative colleges in the country. Our unique production-based curriculum teaches the art and craft of filmmaking to a diverse group of students. For more information, please visit us at www.sanfranciscofilmschool.edu