We have an opportunity to bring on someone to be a part of our small, but effective close-knit real estate team. The ideal candidate must be experienced, motivated and a team player.
- Expeditiously process real estate files from Contract to Close.
- Works with in-house buyer, title company and external vendors (inspectors, appraisers, realtors and various other contractors) complete the file for closing.
- Monitors pipeline to ensure all closing dates and deadlines are met.
- Maintain pipeline and is responsible for making sure the file flow is smooth during the process.
- Communicates with sellers, lenders, buyers, title companies, realtors and various other contractors.
- Obtains and verifies that all closing conditions are received and cleared by the title company.
- Order closings documents for each file in your pipeline.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills to effectively communicate with staff and clients.
- Maintains company policies and procedures at all times.
- Must be willing to work other clerical responsibilities as needed.
- 3 years file, transaction, or loan processing experience.
- Must have problem-solver mindset.
- Some experience processing real estate transactions.
- Must be technologically savvy; able to easily get up to speed on new software and fix minor computer issues in the office.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
6 months contract-to-permanent
We are a private local real estate company and since 2003 we have been solving homeowner problems and buying houses in the greater Houston area. We solve all types of challenges and look to create win/win situations with homeowners. We are utilizing new technology, processes and systems, while rebranding our business.
It is an exciting time for our company. We have 'startup energy' in the atmosphere with the stability of deep financial backing and business know how. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.