Join our growing team! Flexible Schedule!
The Field Technician Specialist is responsible for reviewing several properties daily by performing detailed photographic reports on rental homes for property managers. This is a PART-TIME position with working days Monday through Saturday with some days off throughout the week. You would give your availability 60 days in advance to create a working schedule that fits your life.
- Thoroughly reviewing single-family residential properties for overall condition and any damages/issues
- Documenting damages through photos and comments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Physical work: carry ladders, change smoke alarms and air filters, replace door stops, etc.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- COMMUNICATION is a must
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must be dependable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Customer Service
- Must have reliable transportation (with vehicle insurance/ i.e. using your own vehicle) -- must be willing to drive a minimum of 30 miles out from your home zip code
- Must be able to use a ladder and basic hand tools
- Must have experience with using the latest technology (such as an iPad or iPhone)
- Be able to stand for long periods
- Lift 40-50 lbs
- Ok driving in the car for long periods
We will train the right person! Paid on the Job training!
About OnSight PROS
OnSight PROS is an established and thriving company in the Property Management Industry, providing move-in, move-out, and periodic reports. These reports allow Property Managers to protect their business while saving them time and money.