Keller Williams Metropolitan
A dynamic, fast paced growing REO team with a commitment to unparalleled customer service is in need of a professional, detailed, and organized full time Field Services Manager. Advancement opportunities are available.
Our Field Services Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day REO functions and operations. This specialist will lead valuations and team members. We need someone able to multitask and assist in the process of converting assigned distressed properties into marketable properties through understanding the Asset Manager’s requests, procedures, and expectations.
Our office is located in Newark, NJ. Our Field Services Manager will work throughout Northern and Central New Jersey.
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with vendors
- Accountability in daily production and effectiveness
- Visually inspect properties on a weekly basis
- Appear at Sheriff Lockouts
- Apply for a certificate of occupancy at different towns associated with our clients' properties
- Review contractor/vendor bid estimates for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate with Occupants/Tenants/Former Owners of our clients' distressed properties and provide relocation assistance program offers (within guidelines of our clients)
- Take photos of our clients' properties
- Understanding of inspections and general construction
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Problem solving ability
- Superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be willing to be in the field 75% to 80% of work day
- Must be able to manage field service crews
- Superb attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Ability to gather and formulate data
$15.00 - $20.00/hour based on experience and other expenses
About Keller Williams Metropolitan
Hello! My name is Justin Kiliszek, the rainmaker for the Kiliszek Real Estate Experts with Kelller Williams Metropolitan. We are currently the top ranked Keller Williams Real Estate Team (By Transactions side) in the tri-state area.