The Field Service Technician is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and project management as a key member of Green Lawn's Service Team. A great candidate must be ready to be responsible for interacting and servicing our clients with any technical problems they are experiencing, as well as providing routine maintenance to sprinkler and irrigation systems.
We expect all of our employees to be helpful and pleasant while working with our customers on diagnosing and fixing their problems.
- Provide customer support during field visits and service calls
- Manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance and testing
- Diagnose errors and technical problems to determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports for customers and management
- Operate work vehicles safely and professionally
- Follow company’s procedures and protocols
- Work with technical team and share critical information across the organization
- Work with customers to determine project requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Work with customers to ensure project and ongoing satisfaction
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Experience in the irrigation industry preferred.
- Experience in servicing electrical equipment preferred but not required.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds consistently.
- Ability and willingness to use hand tools, shovels, etc.
$14.00 - $20.00 / Hour
Green Lawn was founded in 2002 in Merrill, WI. We are a full service Irrigation company, specializing in Commercial, Residential and Athletic field Irrigation systems, providing design, installation and service. Green Lawn has grown from 4 employees in 2002 to 14 full and part time staff in 2017. Our core service area includes central and northern Wisconsin.