Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
The Field Technician’s duty is to deliver directly to the customer to maximize service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and maximizes customer retention.
Compensation is based on experience.
- Will perform a variety of technical field service related duties involving new product installations including equipment start up and functional testing.
- Serve as a professional company representative providing exceptional customer service while at customer locations or while in any service support role.
- Communicate with the clients to ensure customer expectations are met and important information is passed on to the proper parties.
- Maintain prompt communication of expense and service reports, etc. on a weekly basis.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements as may be developed through field service activity.
- Must be able to travel domestically to support service areas on a regular basis.
Field Technicians are responsible for the installation, maintenance (both reactive and preventive) and project support. These systems are installed, maintained and repaired in accordance with established standards, service levels, operational processes and applicable work agreements.
- High school diploma or higher.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to collaborate and interact with others.
- Demonstrate computer skills (Microsoft office environment, internal network).
- Computer hardware, Bios, operating systems, networking and CAD/CAM experience a plus.
- Must possess a valid, clean driver license.
- Must be able to lift /move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively comprehend and communicate technical concepts.
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies.
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone Information Technologies is a fast-growing company providing IT support and consulting to area businesses for the last 15 years. Capstone is a high-tech company who differentiates itself by providing extraordinary customer service. Capstone became a certified 'Top Workplace' in 2018.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan