CREG - Providence
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
About CREG - Providence
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ