Craig Swapp & Associates
The Field Representative meets with potential clients to make the initial assessment of the case, gather information and evidence, answers questions, and ensure the Firm’s contract is understood and signed. We are looking for a candidate with confidence and empathy who displays strong attention to detail.
- Interviews potential clients to obtain information or facts pertaining to the case or claim.
- Explains and finalizes representation contract with client.
- Consults with legal counsel regarding complex issues.
- Obtains video or photographic evidence and documents related to the case and submits report and evidence to the Firm.
- Ensures the maintenance of the company’s vehicle according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Provides backup for our Intake Specialists by qualifying new cases over the phone.
- Helps out in the office and other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Flexible schedule and availability to travel.
- Strong communication, persuasion, and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze complex information and to work independently.
- General computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Needles case management software.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong personal focus on meeting or exceeding individual, department, and Firm goals.
- Ability to work effectively within a team-oriented work environment.
$18 - $20 hourly + Monthly Bonuses
About Craig Swapp & Associates
Craig Swapp & Associates is a leading personal injury law firm in the Intermountain West.
At Craig Swapp & Associates, we are champions for justice, helping people heal, and changing the behavior of those that hurt them. We provide unparalleled personal injury customer service and results.
Our core values emphasize the excellence that should be present in a leader in the personal injury law field, we win for our clients, we put our clients first to deliver world-class service, and we offer a great place to work.