CREG - Rockingham
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Rockingham
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.