CREG - Manchester
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Manchester
We offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
To learn more about our company, you can go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaMfwcNTLed8O5XtpRVtfQ