All Out G&D
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
80000 - 100000 yearly
About All Out G&D
Our organization is a fun place to work in and around the Battlefords. If you are looking for somewhere to stay long-term and be a part of something amazing, we want you! We are a proudly women-owned business and love to support women in the community. We have so much fun at work, and treat each other like family! Every day we show up ready, we are trustworthy, we are very customer-focused, and always looking for new ways to change and stay up with the ever-fast passed economy. Last but not least we respect one another, and that is what makes this place the best place to work at!