716 Realty Group
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About 716 Realty Group
716 Realty Group was founded by Joel HusVar and Gregory Straus with the intent of building Western New York’s best Real Estate brokerage. Both HusVar and Straus work every day on improving their client’s experience. 716 Realty Group’s modern approach to Real Estate has helped them climb the ranks to becoming one of Western New York’s top brokerages without losing track of one of our core beliefs; to give back to our community.