The Calkins Group
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
$98,000 at plan
About The Calkins Group
The Calkins Group is a boutique brokerage with agents working in the greater metropolitan Washington, D.C. area. Our mission is to grow while having fun and helping each member of our team grow professionally. How are we different? We are small and nimble enough to engage new technology quickly, pivot when necessary (as we did successfully during the early days of the COVID shutdown) and we encourage teamwork to help ensure everyone on our team succeeds! We also provide you with leads and coaching opportunities!