BBPO Group LLC
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
$139,000 + Year
About BBPO Group LLC
We are a family-oriented company that treats all team members like our own family! Join us to be a part of a growing company ready to disrupt the real estate investing industry!
To fit in our company's culture you must: Strive for excellence: Always have a positive mindset and take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work without blame and excuses. If team members have problems, they solve them and then they share the problems and solutions with others so everyone can learn from their issues.
Our core values:
Excellence: Strive for mastery