Mission Realty is on a mission to improve lives, families and communities! We do that by serving clients and team members through our core values: Do Right, Do Well, Do Good and Have Fun! We are a fast-paced, high-volume team who loves to serve our clients and team members. At our fast-growing company, there's always room for advancement.
As Field Rep, you will be the face of our company to our residential listing clients and you will support our listing agents and listing management team by:
- Assembling and delivering customized marketing packages prior to our agents' appointments.
- Assembling the presentation package for the agents' appointments.
- Visiting our listed properties to install signs, lockboxes, take room measurements, document home features, install For Sale and Open House yard signage and street-corner directional signs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Self-starter who takes initiative, anticipates client and staff needs, and gets stuff done!
- Has a positive, can-do attitude; not complaining or making excuses.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates a professional appearance and attitude.
- Maintains grace and poise under pressure.
- Physically strong enough to pound an 18” sign stake into varied ground types.
- Must be willing to drive your own reliable and professional vehicle up to 500 miles/week (mileage cost to be reimbursed); must possess a valid driver’s license, and $500,000+ liability insurance with all company affiliations as named insureds.
$12 - $15 hourly
About Mission Realty
Mission Realty in Richmond, VA is the #1 eXp Realty standard team in North America in 2019, and consistently ranks as one of Wall Street Journal's Top Real Estate Teams in the country. Our mission is to "Improve Lives, Families, and Communities." Achieving that mission starts with investing in our people!