BM Properties LLC
Field Operations, Transaction Coordination Support, Sales Support
SUMMARY AND GENERAL NATURE OF THE POSITION:
We believe in providing win-win solutions to assist homeowners with getting out of a difficult situation, like a pending foreclosure, owning a burdensome or unwanted property, inherited properties or any other stressful homeownership situation regarding residential property.
We are problem solvers who buy houses quickly with a fair offer, thus alleviating stress for the homeowner.
- The responsibilities of the Field Operations, Transaction Coordination Support, Sales Support Specialist Role is to attend walk-throughs of our properties under contract and engage Sellers and/or Tenants as their first point of contact.
- It is estimated that 30% - 40% of this role will be spent traveling to property locations as needed.
- This role will also spend time communicating with new sales opportunities to our internal Purchasing Partners.
- The candidate for this role will be charged with learning our internal Acquisitions and Sales process so that they can communicate this process to both sellers and buyers as needed.
- The candidate for this role must have a professional appearance as this team member will likely serve as the first point of contact for our Sellers (homeowners) and Buyers (purchasing partners) during the physical due diligence phase of our Sales process (property walkthrough and/or inspection).
- In this role, you must be mobile, have reliable transportation, great communication skills, and professional presentation.
- Any relevant experience inspecting properties and/or estimating repair costs is preferred however not a requirement.
This role is located in Metro-Atlanta and will report into our office headquarters in Dunwoody Georgia.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Be sure to COMPLETE the online application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
- After submission, you will receive an email from us where you will be advised on how to proceed.
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About BM Properties LLC
We are a real estate investment company that buys, sells, fixes, rents and manages real estate. We're a family-owned business and we focus on helping homeowners find solutions whether they're going through a foreclosure, can't sell their properties, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reason. We provide solutions to help homeowners get out of their difficult situations. Feel free to visit us at www.bmbuys.com for more information about who we are and what we do!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.