We are currently hiring talented Field Network Engineers that have a passion and drive to be the best at what they do.
We continue to build our crew by adding only those with a passion for personal accomplishment and a positive attitude. You will be provided with the tools needed to be highly responsive every minute of every day. If this sounds appealing to you, eMazzanti is where you want to be. You will learn more here than any other place on the planet.
- Provide onsite support and troubleshooting of client networks.
- Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks.
- Timely diagnoses of, response to, and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements. This includes Thin Client implementations, Server and Email Migrations, Managed Print Services, PCI compliance and more.
- Documentation of all work done for clients. This includes working in a ticketing system and also developing documentation for clients as part of the network assessment process.
- Experience in configuring and managing Firewalls
- 1-4 Years experience working as a network engineer or network administrator
- Experience working with Windows Server, Exchange, and Windows 10
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPNs and Network Security.
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE
- Knowledge of ConnectWise or another ticketing system preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customer’s environment and only when necessary
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti is a leading IT Consultancy that is the # 1 MSP in the New York Metro Area. Built on a solid base of happy customers we continue to grow. A leading Cloud, Security, Infrastructure, and Managed Services provider, we need sales professionals to join our team immediately to keep up with demand.
As a Microsoft Gold 4-time Partner of the year; an 8-time consecutive placeholder for Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing privately held companies list; a 5-time WatchGuard Partner of the Year; NJ Biz Small Business of the Year, customers that want the best just find us.