Our Company Provides:
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within
- Dispatching maintenance work orders to the appropriate party and following up to ensure timely completion
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on property maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits including replace faulty electrical switches, appliance repairs, etc.
- Responds to and dispatches emergency maintenance requests as required and per company policy
- Minor cleanup where needed and appropriate
- Strong organizational skills and maintaining paperwork is a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general building maintenance, property management maintenance, or construction
- Must have a working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, interior/exterior maintenance, and carpentry
- HVAC experience/certification preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver's License
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a mid-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Virginia market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great state.
We provide a place to excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. You'll have the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management. We're a friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
We're stable, reliable, and will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We double in size about every three years at our current pace. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow from within the company.